New Hampshire winter activities
We are based in New Hampshire. I’ve compiled a short list of things to do this winter in the Granite state.
1. Ski or snowboard at one of the many ski resorts in the state, such as Loon Mountain, Cannon Mountain, or Mount Sunapee.
2. Go ice fishing on one of the many frozen lakes and rivers in the state.
3. Bundle up and explore the White Mountains, taking in the breathtaking views and breathtaking hikes.
4. Visit one of the many state parks, such as Franconia Notch State Park or Mount Monadnock State Park, for a peaceful winter stroll.
5. Take a tour of the historic Mount Washington Cog Railway.
6. Grab a pair of snowshoes and explore the many trails throughout the state.
7. Go snowmobiling on one of the many available trails.
8. Attend the Annual Winter Carnival at Jackson Ski Touring Center.
9. Go tubing at Granite Gorge Adventure Park.
10. Explore the city of Portsmouth and its many shops, restaurants, and attractions.
You can also, book your party with us. VIP Entertainment Inc. provides professional and reliable exotic dancers for events throughout New England since 1992. Our experienced team of dancers and staff can help make your event a success. Our dancers are available for bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, corporate events, promotions, and any other type of occasion. We offer a wide range of services to fit your individual needs and budget. We take pride in providing a safe and secure environment for our dancers, customers, and staff. Contact us today to get started on planning your perfect event.